Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

Ha ha.

Wow, that was much funnier than I had expected. I actually laughed out loud. The music was also really fitting.

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

Funny!

Slightly bruised man! Best episode so far. Some of the people sound like Salad Fingers.

Man meets many Man meets many

Wow

That was seriously good for a stick animation. Ok the drawing wasn't great, but it was smooth and it had lots of content. The music fitted well.
I'm impressed. :)

ZayanuZaroc responds:

Thank you and yes I focus more on the animation then on the graphics.

SkateZone2 SkateZone2

Ok but...

i'm not saying its bad, it just doesn't deserve such a high score. Make it longer and zoom it in a bit because its quite hard to see.

Bigster responds:

Thanks for Review

Chronicles of a Demon Ep1 Chronicles of a Demon Ep1

Yay

I like spanish people..nice animation!

Darkar responds:

Ha ha thanks! But not Spanish... Mexican. :P Or probably you meant people that speak Spanish... ehm... Now I'm confused.

madness the first three madness the first three

Good but needs higher frame rate

You just need to up the frame rate and then it would be good. Its boring when it is this slow.

hankjwebaltin responds:

k the adventurs of hank will be better

super mario go sick super mario go sick

Yay

I liked it, shouldn't be Turd of the Week. The sprite animation was good, but it was too short.

Bleed No More Iraq Bleed No More Iraq

Different

This is certainly different to most NG submissions I have seen, and I think it is very touching, but it isn't really flash, more of a picture slideshow, so I will only give a 6, but I think it is good to show your feelings to everyone.

The Unnamed Collab The Unnamed Collab

Stick figures done well...

That was great, the graphics were fantastic, especially the 3d parts and I thought the style was well-done. The soundtrack fitted well.